Saturday 11 March 2017

Our 'La La Land'

Musicals aren't usually a genre of film that capture my attention, or hold it for that matter. However, I somehow ended up seeing 'La La Land', and it struck such a chord with me that I am writing this as I leave the theatre. In some weird twist of what some may call fate, life threw at me a movie I needed to see, and a perspective that I had never considered. Perhaps one day, five years from now, we'll catch each-other's gaze across a crowded room, and think of what could have been. Everything else will fade away as I stare into your eyes, and see us navigating the treacherous ocean of life together, as though we were never apart. Maybe then I'll be able to smile at you, and think to myself that it was all worth it. "I always loved you".

No comments:

Post a Comment